Nervous. This is my First Time.

8:55 PM Posted by JULIE

My first real blog since....xanga days. I used to be so emo back then, if i could, I would go back in time and slap myself. I promise this blog will be different. So this should be at least a weekly thing, just to say how life is...


Work:
Today was the launch of Farmers new FA2 and Next Generation Home product. I was determined to hit 50 quotes but with so much to learn and so many other things to take care of during 8 hrs we only hit 25. I guess it evens out, Charlie and I each locked in 2 new homes. It's only been a day but my first impressions are good - much better price point and user friendly navigation. Hope from the shambles Farmers Texas County Mutual and Texas Family Home Policy left us in....2 years and 200 lost clients. No complaints though, just rolling with the punches. We are still so blessed to be able to still live comfortably despite the 2 yr downturn. We'll work hard no matter what. Treat others how we would want to be treated and God willing, He'll take care of us. Sounds religious huh? I am not the best Catholic, but I strongly believe in good deeds. Work Work Work. I'm devastated when clients leave me but like jayz says....on to the next one....anyone need an insurance quote?

New Year's Outlook:
"Year of the Tiger": I am supposed to have "bad luck" this year, hell I always thought I had bad luck most of my life. I think I always felt like everything I have I had to work so hard for, whether physically or emotionally. Nothing is free. Maybe that's why I am so possessive and materialistic. No, that IS why I am possessive and materialistic.

Shopping and Beauty Talk (contributing to my materialism):
I am an avid online shopper and youtube makeup and beauty tip watcher.

Louis Vuitton:
I only own one Louis Vuitton bag (Louis Vuitton Speedy in Demin), but I always watch to see what new products are out, I think ever since Marc Jacobs started to design for them I started to latch on. I love Louis Vuitton, but the fact that everyone and their mom has one make me puke. So I still stalk Louis Vuitton to one day find the bag I fall in love with with no qualms of what others my have, think or say about it. I love my denim speedy. These last two new pieces caught my eye.
1. Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Zippy in Vert Impression (looks like the color of puke online but, gorgeous in person, i fell in love): I love it bc of it doubles as a clutch and the pop of mute yellow just boosts me in to Spring. Since I just got my Chanel I cannot afford another pricey item. Maybe one day i'll find you on ebay.

2. Monogram Artsy GM: cute handle on the bag, but a rip off of the Gucci Horsebit Hobo. I used to love the Hosebit Hobo's but I realized it was never for me bc the bag just swallows me up. If you are tall this bag will work for you.

MAC:
1. Paint Pot in Quite Natural: great for filling in eye brows, I know for us asian ladies most of our brows are black right? Well Ive been using Clinique Brow Shaper in Charcoal for as long as i've been wearing makeup and I am realizing that its my brow looks too defined. For a soft shape I love this paint pot color, good for summer. Highly recommend since it can double as an eye shadow was well.

2. Viva La Glam Lipstick in GaGa: heard lots of online buzz about how every girl should have this in her train case. Meh not for me, its basically a barbie pink color. You could find this barbie pink color anywhere else in my opinion, but for a good cause with 100% of proceeds benebiting aids awareness.

Hm I've talked a lot.





1 comments:

Van said...

good start on the blogging world, its very you, i can hear your voice while im reading.

keep it comin :)

and.. i still want you oogle at your makeup collection, i need to start building an empire myself.

Post a Comment