The McNasty

8:39 PM Posted by JULIE


So on a whim today I purchased...clip on hair extensions!!!! They look surprising better that I expected. Back in college I found a black friend, she was tall and pretty, almost Beyonce-like. She came in every other week to Project Mgmt 420 with different hair that was extremely nice. So I said to her, "I wish I could change my hair every week, it's so boring having one hair style every 6-12 months". Beyonce told me, "Girl, just get a weave!". So I said to her, "That would be cool, but how would I do that?". Beyonce said, "Girl, my room mate can braid your hair. Just buy some hair she can braid in" I said, "Really? I'll pick some up and give you a call." So I got braided up and my hair was down to my boobies. I have to say it was one of the most uncomfortable things I've experienced. I only lasted 3 days with the braids. I had to keep patting my head to control the itch and then one night I had to have Charlie help me undo the crazy braids. Anywho, I'm happy with the clip in's but I think I have to buy another pack because my hair is so thin, I'll for sure pick up another pack before Kim's wedding. My recommendation....clip on hair extensions > weave. If you can stand the pain and forgo showering for over 24 hrs then get the weave.


Oh, another highlight of my day is that I convinced the worker at Sally's that I am a licenseDbeautician and I forgot my Sally Beautician Card at home, I saved $20 bucks! I also picked up some nail polish and some cheap mascara's at Walgreens (Wag as Kim and David would call it). Im uber excited to see what the rave about Mabelline Lash Stiletto and Lash Full and Soft is all about...I shall up date with a review later.

Ending my night is the halfpipe! Shaun White. The McNasty. He's god of the mountains. Truly changing the face of snowboarding. One day I'm going to buy a ticket to the Olympics. Until then I'll remained glued to the TV.

3 comments:

Van said...

haha i laughed out loud when you mentioned how you had to pat your head to control the itch bc thats what all the black girls did when i was growing up, so i did it too, even though i was capable of scratching regularly.. haha

i love how your blogs are about makeup, hair and accessories! so fun to read

Caroline said...

time for a weekly blog update!

Anonymous said...

yea. update already.

Post a Comment