15 Shots

8:37 PM Posted by JULIE



Today James fuuuuuuugged me up. This was my first dentist visit since 2007. I got a deep tissue cleaning, 2 cavities filled, and custom fitted for a night guard. Those 15 shots to the gums numbed me up for 6 hours and I felt like I had the lips of the Joker. Even my nose was numb, I absolutely hated the feeling.

I found something out about myself that I had no idea about. Apparently, me getting a night guard has resulted from me incessantly grinding my teeth at night. The doc says its mostly caused by stress. I try not to stress myself out a lot, but I guess deep down inside I still am? Work, relationships, the future in general possibly. Well I hope this night guard thing will stop that and keep my jaw from popping all the time, it's become quite annoying.

I've been watching a lot of the 2010 olympics. I love it! Today I watched curling, men's biathlon, and men's figure skating. That curling makes me want to play some shuffleboard! It's so inspiring to watch, each person has so much heart. Tears of joy to tears of failure. In any case, I wonder how it feels to even be considered an olympian? Must be nice...


Goodnite and everyone watch the olympics!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment